The Maine Lighthouse Museum is:
- Conveniently located one block from Main Street in Rockland.
- Beautiful views of the harbor and the Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse from the Museum, the deck, and our lobby.
- Access to a kitchen, restrooms, as well as a variety of chairs and tables.
- We also have audiovisual equipment available at an additional cost.
Discounted rental rates are available to nonprofits and Maine Lighthouse Museum Members at the “Supporting” level and above. Please call for a quote.
Take a break from your meeting with “AddOnFun!” options like a guided tour of the museum, or a special presentation by an expert on the Rockland Breakwater or Owls Head Lighthouse.
All proceeds from space rental at the Maine Lighthouse Museum directly support the Museum’s mission:
Businesses and organizations that have used Maine Lighthouse Museum’s meeting and event space include:
- United States Coast Guard
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Island Institute
- City Managers
- Dream Local Digital
- Windjammer Association
- Cruise Maine