Consider The Maine Lighthouse Museum as an Exciting Location for Your Next Meeting, Workshop or Celebration!
The Maine Lighthouse Museum proudly houses the largest and most significant collection of lighthouse artifacts in the United States. This museum of historic treasures is also equipped to serve you and your company as a distinctive venue for meetings, workshops, and celebrations!
The Liberty Room
This beautifully appointed private meeting space is ideal for small workshops and Board meetings. Accommodates up to 20 people.
The Maine Lighthouse Museum is:
- Conveniently located one block from Main Street in Rockland.
- Beautiful views of the harbor and the Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse from the Museum, the deck, and our lobby.
- Access to a kitchen, restrooms, as well as a variety of chairs and tables.
- We also have audiovisual equipment available at an additional cost.
Discounted rental rates are available to nonprofits and Maine Lighthouse Museum Members at the “Supporting” level and above. Please call for a quote.
Take a break from your meeting with “AddOnFun!” options like a guided tour of the museum, or a special presentation by an expert on the Rockland Breakwater or Owls Head Lighthouse.
All proceeds from space rental at the Maine Lighthouse Museum directly support the Museum’s mission:
Businesses and organizations that have used Maine Lighthouse Museum’s meeting and event space include:
- United States Coast Guard
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Island Institute
- City Managers
- Dream Local Digital
- Windjammer Association
- Cruise Maine